22 août 2022
The overshirt, this key piece of the men's wardrobe, has the advantage of being both casual and elegant. Its collar and buttons are reminiscent of the elegance of a shirt, while remaining casual in terms of its cut and colours. One of the major advantages of this piece is the fact that it can be worn in different ways. To give you some ideas, we asked our friend Florian @flooutfits to give us 3 different inspirations of looks with the same overshirt. And here are the results.
- a blue chino, a key piece of the preppy look, rolled up for a casual feel
- an American collar shirt, the other essential piece of the Ivy League style
- a beige overshirt, neither too wide nor too tight
- a pair of white trainers with a touch of blue to recall the chino
-a khaki cap, simple but effective to accessorise the outfit and accentuate the casual and preppy side
- a pair of faded black jeans with hems
- a basic and comfortable grey cotton t-shirt
- a beige overshirt to add a touch of elegance to this sportswear look
- a pair of grey trainers with thick, comfortable soles for walking
- a sage green chino, dressy but comfortable
- a white shirt with an inverted collar, to give your outfit an original touch
- a beige overshirt
- a pair of white leather trainers: sober and elegant enough to replace moccasins
As you can see, you can create many different looks with an overshirt. Whether you have a classic look, a sportswear look, or a casual look, with the overshirt, everything is possible.
3-day DHL Express delivery
Free EU delivery from €150
Exchange or return within 14 days
Any question or recommendation?
+33 (0) 1 85 09 19 00